Endras Automotive Group is looking for motivated and experienced Sales Consultants to join our team. If you are ready to increase your income and step up to the world of Luxury New and Pre-Owned Vehicle Sales, then you've come to the right place! Previous Luxury sales experience would be an asset. You must have at least 2 years of sales experience, Class "G" Driver's License, valid OMVIC license, a proven record of consistency and a drive to be the best. You must have exceptional communication and presentation skills and a desire to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
· Strong compensation plan with excellent volume
· Group Benefits
· Experienced management team
· Ongoing training initiatives
· Positive team atmosphere
· Opportunity for growth within our organization
· Passion for Sales
· Ambition to succeed
· A team player with a commitment to exceptional customer service and satisfaction
· A positive attitude with strong work ethic
· Exceptional communication skills (including computer literacy)
· Vehicle sales experience is an asset
Interested candidates, please forward your resume. We thank all applicants for their interest but only those candidates selected will be contacted directly.
Our Company is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its employees, customers and others, including those with disabilities, by striving to prevent and remove barriers to accessibility. The Company will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission, Permanent