Customer Service Accessibility Policy
AUTO WORLD IMPORTS NETWORK ACCESSIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE POLICY
Auto World Imports Network and its dealerships strive at all times to provide goods and services in a way that respects the dignity and independence of persons with disabilities. Auto World Imports Network and its dealerships is committed to ensuring the customers with disabilities receive accessible goods and services with the same quality and timeliness as others do.
- Assistive Devices – We will communicate best practices to our staff so they can be familiar with the various types of assistive devices available that may be used by customers with disabilities.
- Service Animals – We will ensure that all staff, volunteers dealing with the public are trained in how to interact with persons with disabilities who are accompanied by a service animal.
- Support Person – Any person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person will be allowed to enter Auto World Imports Network and its dealerships premises open to the public or other third parties with his or her support person. At no time will a person with a disability who is accompanied by a support person be prevented from having access to his or her support person while on our premises.
- Communication – Auto World Imports Network and its dealerships will communicate with persons with disabilities in ways that take into account their disability.
Notice of Service Disruption – Auto World Imports Network and its dealerships will provide customers with notice in the event of a planned or unexpected disruption in the facilities or services used by persons with disabilities. This notice will include information about the reason for the disruption, how long the disruption is expected to last, and a description of any alternative facilities or services available, if available. The notice will be placed at all public entrances and service counters on our premises.
Training to Employees and Other Persons – Auto World Imports and its Dealerships will provide training on customer service to all employees who provide service to our customers both internally and externally, and who are involved in the development and approvals of customer service policies, practices, and procedures.
- Ongoing Training on changes to policies, procedures and new equipment
- The method and amount of training shall be geared to the trainees role in terms of accessibility
- Training records shall be kept, including the dates when the training provided, number of individuals to whom training was provided.
Accessible Format – This Accessibility Statement and Multi-Year Plan for Employment is available in an accessible format upon request.
Feedback Process – Feedback from our customers provides Auto World Imports with opportunities to learn and improve. Auto World Imports recognizes the right of our customers to make a complaint, make a compliment or make suggestions on ways to improve our services. To assist Auto World Imports in ensuring that the delivery of goods and service to those with disabilities is provided in an effective and timely manner, the customer is invited to provide their feedback as follows:
- In person (by visiting the dealership where you received service)
- By mail to 212 Steeles Ave W, Thornhill, Ontario L4J 1A1 (Attention Human Resources Department)
- By phone at 1 866 972-9570 ext. 10329
- By e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org