Ram 1500 Vs. Chevy Silverado 1500
Compare the Ram 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500 at Village Chrysler
If you're looking to compare the new Ram 1500 and Chevrolet Silverado 1500, Village Chrysler is here to help. We've put together a convenient side-by-side comparison of these full-size pickup trucks to help you decide in no time. Our dealership proudly serves Ajax and will work to make sure you get the information you need before you buy.
We have years of experience and a team of professionals ready to assist you with your purchase. Our goal is to get you behind the wheel of the new Ram truck you want during your next visit. If you're looking for durability, innovation, or capability, continue reading to see whether the new Ram 1500 or Silverado 1500 is for you.
The Ram 1500 vs. The Silverado 1500
- The Ram 1500 and Chevy Silverado 1500 are comparably priced allowing you to get the power, durability, and strength you need without breaking the bank.
- The Ram 1500 is the more fuel-efficient option when compared to the Silverado 1500. This pickup truck averages up to 25 miles per gallon on the highway, while the Silverado 1500 only averages 21 miles per gallon on the highway.
- The Ram 1500 comes with two available engines: a standard 305-horsepower 3.6-liter six-cylinder engine producing 269 pound-feet of torque and a 395-horsepower 5.7-liter eight-cylinder engine cranking out 410 pound-feet of torque.
- Unlike the Silverado 1500, the Ram 1500 comes with available air suspension for a smoother ride experience.
- Standard features in the Ram 1500 include 17-inch wheels, a six-speaker audio system, a tilting steering wheel, durable vinyl front seats, and a locking tailgate.
- The Ram 1500 offers more legroom for rear passengers allowing your crew to stretch out during extended drives.
- The Ram 1500 comes with optional features such as the RamBox cargo system, a heated steering wheel, a ten-way power driver's seat, a 115-volt power outlet, height-adjustable pedals, and LED bed lights.
- The Ram 1500 is taller than the Chevy Silverado 1500 for better roadway visibility.
- These trucks both have impressive ground clearances and optional all-wheel drive for your next off-road adventure.
- The Ram 1500 has an overall longer body frame than the Silverado 1500.
- Both models offer a variety of bed sizes for whatever your needs may be.
- The Ram 1500 has a 26-gallon fuel tank, while the Silverado 1500 only has a 24-gallon fuel tank.
- The Ram 1500 has a better turning radius than the Silverado 1500 for improved city performance.
- The Ram 1500 comes standard with 18-inch wheels, while the Chevrolet Silverado 1500 has standard 17-inch wheels.
- Both trucks offer impressive towing capacities to help you tow your boat or trailer with ease.
- If you're looking for power, the Ram 1500 is your best option. This truck packs a standard 305-horsepower six-cylinder engine and the Silverado 1500 comes standard with a 285-horsepower six-cylinder engine.
- Rear-wheel drive is standard for both trucks
Visit Village Chrysler Today!
If you're looking to experience the Ram 1500 for yourself, make your way to Village
Chrysler. We serve customers from Whitby to Pickering with our outstanding service and support. Our team
takes pride in working with you and look forward to getting you behind the wheel of your new Ram 1500
While you're here, be sure to get approved at our finance center. We
have one of the most trusted finance teams in the Durham region and will work to find you the best offers within
your budget. Whether you're looking to lease or buy, we're here to make sure you get approved and back on the
road without breaking the bank. Customers can also start the finance process online by filling out an online
finance application. Contact Village Chrysler or stop by our dealership today for a test drive and to
take advantage of our available offers.